Tuesday, May 01, 2007

01.May.2007 3.00 PM

I have been inspired by some of these sites I regularly visit and by my dear wife!!

Well increasingly, I have started to feel that the BJP government in Gujarat have started to fear the worse. They have had to cover their as*** up for the passport scam and more recently the encounters!! I have always had a feeling that they do not own up to their hatredness towards the minorities. Now that they claim to have killed an innocent civilian just shows us the truth. I havent been a vociferous supporter of the anti Modi movement, but always have intended that he should be thrown out. Candidly speaking I feel he is one of those sly rogues who has created carnage in the name of development.
But overall, I think the BJP has lost on the political mileage they had gathered under the incumbent Congress at the center!! Will they ever come back to the center, I doubt so!!

Interestingly, last week I was reading a few columns of note on the inflation saga surrounding the RBI!! I thought it would be worthwhile to stick it up here!! I do not however understand the saga wholesomely but its definetely pushed me to go back to my Economic textbooks.
Here it is -------> http://sumeetkulkarni.wordpress.com/2007/04/19/inflation-for-dummies-by-a-dummy/
Do read out some interesting comments and directions to some of the websites from this blog!!

There has been some news brewing around the new contracts awarded to the Australians after their World cup!! If we remember well, Jason Gillespie was a fantastic bowler in the constantly high profile Australian team. He has been struggling to find his place in the side ever since he flopped in the Ashes!! Well you could say he was reduced to Ashes!! Just a spoon of thought for the public who are disgruntled at their star players being dropped well ahem rested to say so!! That is the sense of professionalism that we need to have in Cricket if we want match the champions who has shown no respite for the other teams. I am myself a Sachin and Ganguly fan, but I think they must pull themselves up and play with clear thought!! And I am als hopeful that our team will soon match the mighty opponents!! Annihilate Bangladesh first!!

Comments are welcome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home