Friday, May 04, 2007

04.May.2007 15:00

The Indian cricket team did tit for tat play aginst the BCCI this morning by refusing to sign the latest contracts. The BCCI is tight lipped about the latest controversy and has postponed the negotiation for after the tour of Bangladesh. Well apart from the endorsements clause everything looks fair game in the contract. The performance clause is definetely a big hit according to my view. It is fair that the team must earn from their good performances. The big fuddle is that this may get diluted after an imminently good performance on the tour of Bangladesh. I have been unfair to Bangladesh at times, but I do expect the Tamim Iqbal's and the Mashrafe's to give out team those little jolts from which they learn. I also think it is fair that a good deal of the money should go into overall development of the cricket at the state and lower levels.

Looks like there is more news on Spidey 3, this time reviewers in UK giving it a thumbs down!! Well I cant help bowing out of this one to see something else. With heavy ticket prices in the UK, I wish to now put my money on Metro.

I might have spoken about this one before. My overzealousness about understanding the Matrix series of movies has been blessed. I visited this website lately and found it to be a rather interesting perspective. Go get hooked ----> www.thematrix101.com

Signing off for the weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home